Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Secret of the Ossuary


When I received the topics for research, I realized that there are lots of things I don't know about. Honestly I didn't care about those things until now. So everything was new and everything was mysterious.

Among the topics, I found a really interesting one. It was about secret of Jesus Christ. Because I'm a Christian, it was surprising and fresh. I have heard about the hypothesis before, so I thought, its a vaguely hypothesis from some scholars. However, they discussed the hypothesis with complete evidence as more than my idea. They insisted that they found an ossuary of a brother of Jesus Christ. They had trying to find the facts for supporting the ossuary, but the scholars are refuting this hypothesis over and over.

I think, if they found some clue about Jesus Christ, and whether it is a true or false, it will bring the big issue of religious and historical matters into public debate.

If you want more information please following this link :)http://biblicalstudies.info/James/james.htm

6 comments:

SML =) fly high =) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SML =) fly high =) said...

leave comment on mine also..^^ and I like your essay and ossuary is interesting

Lira said...

me too~ i'm christian~

Jeff said...

Make the text line up cleaner and easier to read. Get a better blog title than Hello. Good luck.

Sujin said...

Dahee!
I like your essay!
And I'm interested too because I'm Christian! Keep it up!

jove said...

As a Christian i have doubt about this fact. I as well wrote about this topic, because it has come to my beliefs that Jesus Christ did not have a brother. This is similar to the Davinci's Code where they said Mary Magdalene had an affair with Jesus and had a child. So what you wrote is very interesting.